Many folks who need these days want the simplest method for managing servers. Often they have to choose between WHM/cPanel or Plesk/WebsitePanel? Type of control panel is specific to a particular web hosting package is already fixed depending on the type of operating system you use. However, you can choose the hosting which comes with your selected control panel.
Currently, major two types of the control panels at present are- WHM or cPanel and Plesk, these give you the flexibility and empower your customers and provide the ability to administer every facet of their website using simple, point-and-click software. You can even customize the control panel to match your company branding.
cPanel and Web Host Manager gives a robust and comprehensive platform to help you manage your Linux Hosting account. cPanel gives your customer a broad range of features that allow them to control virtually every aspect of their websites, WHM gives you the ability to manage every hosting account on your server.
This web-based control panel provides following features:
- Mail: Create email accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders. Also, fights against spam.
- Security: Helps you configure password- protected directories, IP address denial, SSL settings and much more to restrict unwanted access.
- Domains: Create Subdomains, addon domains, parked domains, and redirects to point visitor in the right direction and much more.
- App Galore: Take advantage of third-party software for blogs, bulletin boards, e-commerce, and more to build a robust, dynamic site.
- Files: Edit and backup files and folders while monitoring your website’s disk space usage.
- Database: Store large amounts of data and limit access using MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Logs: Know your audience and track your website’s’ performance using Webalizer and Awstats.
Plesk Onyx Control Panel
Plesk Onyx is a leading WebOps platform for website owners and web professionals to run, automate and manage applications and websites with integrated support for tools like Github, Multi-server Management, and ready-to-code framework environment for Node.js, PHP, Python and much more. Plesk Onyx is available in the following editions
- Web Host Edition
- Web Pro Edition
- Web Admin Edition
The above versions are available for 10 domains, 100 domains, 1000 domains and unlimited domains with the Addon of Powerpack it required.