Earlier even small businesses ran their own email servers on-site through products such as Microsoft Small Business Server with a simplified version of Microsoft’s Exchange email server as part of the package. Running your own email services may provide more control and customizability. This particularly useful if you have particular business process needs, not too technically sound staff and some cumbersome licensing practices which made on-site email tough for many companies.
Check out the Best Email Solutions Providers based on Rating
Quick Look on the additional information on Business Hosting
The last few years have seen running email through a third-party, a hosted service much more comfortable rather than as an entirely in-house-maintained resource. Many businesses with IT staff also move their email services to the cloud. The advantages include per-person cost averages, cheap email storage, cutting-edge security, and simple ease of connectivity making them much more efficient for business needs. For those opting for email solutions, be it a small business or an enterprise, here’s a list of the top 5 email solution providers you can opt for.
Top Email Solution Providers:
ResellerClub Business email
Go pro when it comes to email services and creates a unique internet identity besides gaining credibility opting for personalized business email using your domain name. ResellerClub helps your business get a more professional look with their business emails. They do it by branding your regular email ID with the company’s domain name (example: [email protected]). You also gain the advantages of experiencing their latest email hosting servers which give you the best uptime, the least latency, and maximum reliability. Just like any major email provider, the Business Email Hosting service is provided on the cloud. You can add email accounts as your business grows. The Business Email Hosting can be used on any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express / Mozilla / Eudora / Windows Mail, etc.
Price – begins at $0.30
- Get 5 GB space per account
- Email IDs like [email protected] with your business domain
- Sleek OX7 Webmail
G Suite Business Email – All-in-One Solutions for Enterprises
The most popular among them all, this productivity suite for your business helps you manage your work seamlessly from any internet-enabled device. The G Suite by Google Cloud is a collaborative yet easily accessible tool which drives any business to be it small or enterprise-level. With G-Suite, customize your business emails, calendar, mobile emails, and IM access. They give you a 99.95% guaranteed uptime and 24x7x365 email and phone support. They help companies gain access to advanced email technologies and strategies to drive relevance.
Price – begins at $5 per month
- Better Security
- G Suite offers your company a customized web address and customized emails for your employees.
- G Suite enables users to access emails, calendars, and documents distantly from Internet-enabled devices
- Makes invoices and budget reports easily accessible as well as shareable among employees
- Gives the provision to create and edit online documents, spreadsheets, and files.
- An email solutions provider delivers technology expertise helping businesses perform at their peak.
- A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases
- Free trial
Yahoo Small Business
They mean business with their popular email solutions which offers to set up a professional email address for as low as $1.19 per month. Their business mail is a low-cost idea to build trust online. They are among the most sought after services in the market and come with some awesome features which include analytics, 1 TB of free storage, and more. All their servers are secure and trusted. When you opt for Yahoo Small Business, you join savvy business owners and get the best professional email services on offer.
Price – begins at $1.19 per month
- Each email address comes with 1TB of storage for free
- All business emails include aliases
Thousands of users worldwide use and trust this customizable, affordable and high-performing email solution with no unnecessary hardware or software costs. For this email solution, you need no upfront investment and you only pay for the mailboxes you create. They have a 24*7 support team and using their cloud solution, you can free server space.
Price – $0.50 per month
- Secure data centers
- Easy deployment
- 5GB of space (additional storage available);
Zimbra Collaboration Suite is an enterprise-grade mailing solution which comes with a rich AJAX-based user interface. It also includes other features like advanced sharing capabilities and hassle-free migration/deployment. Zimbra is compatible with all popular web browsers, and OS devices, helping businesses stay connected with their communication 24*7. The Zimbra mail server enables users to integrate or extend third-party communication platforms thereby ensuring easy administration. Zimbra email hosting is an easy solution for rich and cost-effective email communication.
Price – $4.99 per month
- Compatible with all OS – Windows, Mac, Linux
- Better Security
- Supports all mobile devices
- Available as “Per User Basis”
- Easy deployment – cloud and on-site
Email Solutions Providers Quiz
If you are unable to choose which Email Hosting Provider suits for your Website, Participate in Quiz and Know which one Better Suits you!
You are Individual or Business
How Many Emails Do You Need?
How much Storage do you need?
Based on these, what's your priority at the moment while choosing Email Providers
FAQs on email solution providers
What are the benefits of business emails?
When you purchase a Business Email package, it gives you the advantage of advanced email technology, and the best uptime, scalability, and reliability to uplift your business. You are also served out of the cloud which means no IT hardware, bandwidth, software, or people costs, thus enabling a simple pay-as-you-grow model.
What Email Clients and protocols are supported by email business providers?
When it comes to utilizing the services of email solution providers, you can send or receive emails on any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage, etc. You will have to configure different email clients to send/receive emails. All Business Email products support the POP and IMAP protocols.
How much does email solutions services cost?
The cost varies depending on the specifications and features but normally begins as low as $0.50 and all the way up to $6(G-Suite) per email account per month.
How much storage space will you get per Email Account?
It depends on each individual service provider. Many top Business Email packages come with a storage space of 5GB per account. It is dedicated to file storage and backs up all emails, making sure you never experience a loss of emails.
Can a user have multiple email addresses?
Yes. A user can have multiple email addresses by creating email aliases and you can add many aliases per user.
What are the IMAP, POP3, and SMTP?
- SMTP, POP3, and IMAP are TCP/IP protocols which are used for mail delivery. Each of these protocols is defined as a specific set of communication rules between computers.
- SMTP(Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is used when an email is delivered from an email client like Outlook to an email server or when an email is delivered from one email server to another.
- POP3 (Post Office Protocol) is a protocol which allows an email client to download emails from an email server. The POP3 protocol is simple and offers only download features. If you want to check emails using several email clients, POP3 is not advised.
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) has similar features with POP3. This protocol is what an email client can use to download email from an email server. The IMAP protocol is designed for users to keep their email on the server.
- Do business emails include a spam filter?
Yes! All top business emails help spam in its tracks to keep your inbox clean. These spam and anti-virus filters block millions of unwanted, potentially dangerous emails.
Are business emails services secure?
Business email providers help your business stay safe with the best spam and virus filters, 256-bit encryption, and best-in-class security.
Which mobile phones can you access business emails from?
Business emails are compatible with all major Operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Blackberry. You can access your email from any Smartphone or Tablet.
What ports are needed for Email Hosting?
The port which is used for Outgoing Mail Server/SMTP Service is 25. If you face any issue with port 25, you can use port 587 for sending emails. Normally, SMTP uses port 25, POP3 uses port 110 and IMAP uses port 143.