A while ago, Microsoft had declared the beta rendition of Microsoft Launcher 5.1 that brought a few new highlights, enhanced client encounters and settled bugs over the earlier form. Following its beta, the most recent variant of Microsoft Launcher has now begun taking off. It is an Android application which is presently accessible for download on Google Play Store. It is a big update and has some noteworthy features and enhancements that make it an improved version.
The Update brings Various new Highlights including:
- Coordination of Notes card with Sticky Notes, and incorporation of Tasks card with Microsoft To-Do. Clients will have the capacity to stick these cards to the home screen or view them in Feed. Further, the Wunderlist card will be accessible for Wunderlist clients.
- There will be another screen time card and gadget, which can be utilized to follow Screen Time, application utilization, and telephone opens.
- Microsoft Launcher 5.1 will likewise bolster the computerized associate Cortana.
- The Cortana bolster will accompany a refreshed card that permits drive/traffic and multi-responsibilities. The organization is making the Cortana bolster accessible in ES-ES market, and ‘Hello Cortana’ enactment in EN-US.
- The Digital Health Feature will track app usage and provide an overview of time spent on specific apps.
- Also, the Microsoft Launcher 5.1 will incorporate a Launcher Search bar that will enable clients to utilize Bing smaller than usual responses for stocks and money. Microsoft Launcher was once in the past accessible as Arrow Launcher on Play Store.
What could have been Improved?
Sadly, Microsoft Launcher is as yet missing an animation while leaving applications in the most recent beta. Maybe this will appear before the 5.1 release ships’, however shutting an application is extremely jostling and doesn’t coordinate the animation that happens when you tap on an application symbol to open it. Also, occasionally the route bar region won’t blur while sliding between Your Feed and home screen. This is only a minor UI bug that can be settled at any point in time.
The tech giant changed the name a year ago and is enhancing the experience to settle on it the favored decision for Android clients. The application presently has more than 10 million installs on Android gadgets