Flywheel is the only managed WordPress host that is being endorsed by WordPress.org. It is a popular option that is loved by many. Flywheel offers a set of fantastic features that are best for both WordPress users and agencies. Apart from hosting, Flywheel has an extensive suite of tools for agencies and freelancers. It delivers speedy, solid performance and support which requires your WordPress site to run smoothly. They have easy to use features that make building a website easier and has free demo sites and on click staging features. It was founded by Dusty Davidson and two others based in the United States. It seeks to make simple the lives of web designers and web developers.
What are the main features of Flywheel?
A huge contribution of Flywheel’s success is its wide range of features that perform all website related tasks. This ranges from basics like launching a website to re-designing it.
Some of the top features include:
- Staging sites
- Nightly backups
- Optimized and streamlined dashboard
- One click sites
- Hands-on security
- Malware protection
- Free collaboration tools
- Speedy sites
- Robust network infrastructure
Who should use Flywheel hosting solutions?
- Freelancers to easily create sites and offload them
- Agencies to scale services and streamline the team
- Anyone who wants to scale a high traffic site without stress
- All enterprise teams who can declare the marketing team’s independence
How Flywheel is different from other managed WordPress Hosting?
- They only host WordPress sites and that too day in and day out. The servers are tuned for WordPress and they have an oriented support team
- Free migrations, free demo sites, free SSL and free malware cleanup form part of the brilliant perks one gets
- Low pricing of plans starting from $15.
- Huge human resource team of workflow tools like developers, agencies and designers.
- 99.99% uptime
- 24/7 support with experts helming the process of support
- A custom control panel which is a beautiful and intuitive dashboard
Which countries can use Flywheel services?
Flywheel servers are available throughout the world including:
- US: New York, Dallas, Atlanta
- Handles the whole migration process for free
- All sites under the hosting get their own IP addresses
- No overages charges
- Easily scales as the site grows
- One click staging feature
- Makes it easy to white label and one can host sites under own branding
- It comes with email accounts
- Automatically backs up all your files and stores them securely
- Secure location-based servers
- Designed for WordPress so if one is not using it is not a suitable option
- One may face certain plugin issues
- One may have some security reasons
Flywheel offers different plans for freelancers and business owners. They have a wide range of offerings a client can choose based on what he wants.
- Tiny: this is a starter option and one gets billed $14
- Personal: this is a super popular option and one gets billed $28
- Professional: this is when you are seriously looking for more features and costs $69
- Freelance to increase your client list is priced at $92
- Agency for businesses is billed at $229
You can always customize your plans and build them for convenience.
What is the Best Way to Get Discounts?
Flywheel plans can be got at the best discounts if you sign up for the annual payments. You will receive a month of service for free. You can also use the coupon codes for best results.
The flywheel is a hosting site you can trust for fast speed, support, and solid performance. It makes building a site easier through its features. It even throws in a client billing function that lets you have an easy transmission. Whether you are a developer, web designer or any agency, Flywheel is a web hosting service you can count on.