Namecheap is the recognized name in the hosting industry. But every hosting company whether it is experienced one or the new one has its own small flaws. These flaws do not tell you to override the service provider, but to tell them about it so that they too can improve. Well, most of the famous hosting brands keep this thing in mind and try to prove themselves best in every service they offer to their users.
NameCheap’s website offers different hosting services which are new in the industry like shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting. They are packaged very differently according to the plan and in the hosting services. NameCheap has data centers in the USA and UK. Let’s see hot Namecheap coupon codes help you to save a few bucks on taking up the efficient hosting service along with the comprehensive review.
How to grab the Namecheap Coupon Codes Discount?
It is not that rigid process to get the Namecheap coupon codes discount. You just need to follow a few steps and then done with getting the world-class domain and web hosting.
- Jump to the Namecheap website by tapping the discount button above
- Go thru the highlight of the Namecheap and also read the reviews of their customers
- Choose the service that you want- Domain, Hosting, WordPress, App, Security, etc
- For instance, if you choose to host, then the single click on it will direct you to the types of hosting services offered by Namecheap like- Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Reseller, Email and Managed to host.
- Further, you have to click on Compare Plans and look for the desired one and also as per your budget and website needs
- Hit on Getting Started on the plan you choose from further options
- Add the details about your domain and click on Continue
- You need to fill up all the details asked and then close the account with the payment
- Don’t forget to apply the Namecheap coupon codes at the place given, otherwise, no discount will be allowed to you.
Onboarding & Account Management
NameCheap adds excitement and eliminates confusion and daunting while signing up and getting a new customer up and running. The customer support system will extend full-fledged support by hand-holding until the customer gets access to their dashboard. The process of onboarding a new client is made smooth with a step-by-step tutorial or with customer support. Once a customer signs up a hosting plan, they get their login credentials and can access the dashboard or access to a guided tutorial to log in to the dashboard. The customer receives a welcome mail and directions and details about the hosting plan.
Backups & Datacenter Choices
There are several bonus features offered by NameCheap. The customer has a choice to choose the US Datacenter or the UK data center. A 2x weekly backup is available for customer’s hosting account. This is an additional backup to the customer’s backup thus ensuring safety. NameCheap gives a paid or limited bonus feature of a backup facility to its competitors, but absolutely free for its customers.
Web and internet pave the way for online theft and frauds. This causes severe damage to customers and their business. To ensure security to its customers, NameCheap secures the domain and sites through two main channels; WhoisGuard service to WhoisGuard domain and different SSL certifications to protect site and visitors.
The domain owners personal data is kept confidential with WhoIsGuard database. The security plans are highly affordable, and the best part is you get one year free with domain registration or domain transfer.
SSL certificates are the best options to protect identity theft of your customers. NameCheap has an extensive range of SSL products from fundamental to in-depth validation for a single site or multiple sites.
NameCheap offers premium DNS services for customer’s uptime online business to secure the worldwide available DNS service.
NameCheap offers basic to premium security services to reduce spam, eliminate online theft, to fit every business and every budget.
Products and Services of Namecheap
- Domain Name Search
- New TLDs
- Personal Domain
- Whois Lookup
- Shared Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Private Email Hosting
- Migrate to Namecheap
- Website Builder
- Shared Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- TOTP 2FA
- Organization Validation
- Domain Validation
- Extended Validation
- Single Domain
- SSL Certificates
- Reseller Hosting
Pros and cons
- Incredibly cheap top-level domains
- User-friendly dashboard
- Variety of plans ideal for scalability
- Free backups for all plans
- Free SSL
- Limited 14-day money-back guarantee for most plans
- Overlapping caps on sites.
- Places caps on disk space, databases, and email addresses.
- Average response times are slower than expected more than 600 ms in the past ten months
- Limited backups (only two every week for the lower tier shared hosting plans)
- The lowest tier plan is also heavily capped.
- The measure of server speed and response time is tough Bottom line
NameCheap is an independent domain registrar and Internet service provider organization that also offers to host services at lower and discounted prices. NameCheap Hosting is amazingly discounted, though they do have heavy plan limitations. If own a small website and looking for a good, discount host – they could be a great option.