As now a part of INAP, iWeb offers high-functioning dedicated servers and cloud hosting through their inventive Canadian data centers and INAP’s worldwide network of data centers. The services offered are both suitable for startup websites and already established websites. They commit to offer the best of services throughout your journey and offer you with the required technical help. They guarantee 100% SLA, competent solutions designers and system managers, and a welcoming team that expresses your language.
Throughout this time, iWeb would spread its network to comprise four additional data centers in Montreal, as well as Points Of Presence in New York and Toronto. Currently, iWeb’s Canadian cloud data centers are host to thousands of ventures, services, and visionaries in more than 150 nations around the world.
In 2013 iWeb Technologies was developed by INAP and combined into their network of data centers and collection of internet substructure services. These days, iWeb.com makes an available prompt log in to high-performance cloud computing and dedicated server hosting across INAP’s worldwide network of data centers, with polyglot service and support and industry-guiding evidence for distributing near unremitting uptime at steadfast heights of network operation and obtainability.
Facts about iWeb
- 150 Nations- Various customers in more than 150 republics universally.
- 3 Lingos- Canada-based client service in English, French, and Spanish.
- An INAP™ Company- Solutions accessible across INAP’s worldwide network of data centers.
- Microsoft Gold Partner- The uppermost level of authorization on the Datacenter capability.
- 98% Renewable Energy- Their Canadian data centers are 98% power-driven by hydroelectricity.
- 25,000 Servers- iWeb’s data centers are cloud to more than 25,000 servers.
Why choose iWeb?
iWeb offers the best high-performing hosting and a helping hand for every level of business. The power-driven infrastructure is available in more than 150 countries. They share the ground-breaking spirit of our startup clienteles and the worldwide footmark of their most corroborated. The iWeb solutions are considered the top service provider due to the following reasons:
- Performance, reliability, and value
- Easy scalability
- Specialist advice and support
- 98% powered by hydroelectricity
- Redundant, low-latency network connections
- 100% network and power uptime assurance
- Simple, incorporated interface with exceptional features and access to all your servers in one place
- Friendly and qualified experts
Choose Your Plans
Get the Dedicated servers from $110 per month, Cloud Servers from $0.06 p/m, on-demand support from $75 per month, and proactive monitoring from $49 p/m. For managed hosting services and virtual servers, you have to get in touch with them personally so that they can personalize the services for your website need.
They partner with Intel and Microsoft to bring you their up-to-the-minute knowhows before anybody else. They comprise the ground-breaking supremacy of open resource program design, with Linux hosting and OpenStack cloud servers. And they provide the up-to-date, maximum power and well-organized server hardware.
Pros and Cons
All the details mentioned above are as per the company’s viewpoint. The pros and cons are the part and parcel for every hosting firm. Every user will have a difference in opinion after using the service. Well, we have come across some after the analysis.
- Affordable pricing
- Multifunctional hosting services offered
- Easy to use control panel
- Cloud servers are quick
- Complaint handling service not up-to-the-mark
- Only for established businesses
So now as you know that iWeb has proven the technology and multi-functional services, you can make a better decision. While writing this in-depth analysis for iWeb, we came to know that few customers had issues with the support staff as they didn’t find supporting content and on-time answers. Well sometimes the circumstances are not favorable or there is some miscommunication at either of the party’s ends. Their services offered are for both established and startups, but few users state that the structure is suitable for expert and confident investors. Hence, in a nutshell, iWeb is a straightforward, and cheap service provider. Some might find it desolate due to its susceptive claimed features.