While there are many players out there, hosting of WordPress has stiff competition. And who better to do it than WordPress.com. When you choose a web hosting with WordPress.com, you can be assured of the best speed, security, and reliability all of these features come built-in. This helps you focus on making your website the best. A great web hosting like WordPress.com seamlessly scales with your website as it grows. When you choose such a premium web hosting site you can be assured of the best security, bandwidth, updates, or upgrades. Read on to find out more on WordPress.com hosting.
What are the benefits of the Business Plan on WordPress.com?
Their Business Plan comes with a lot of web hosting benefits:
- You get to start free and they help you do your site according to requirement with plans designed to fit your business and your budget. They also leave room for scalability.
- Create a beautiful, simple website in minutes.
- Get plans for any budget and upgrade for advanced customization, security, and SEO tools.
- You can add a custom domain to carve out your own space on the web.
- Choose from hundreds of customizable themes
- Get to create a mobile‑friendly site with just a click, or choose from a selection of themes.
- You can automatically send new posts to Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- With their hosting, your site is search engine optimized making it easy for new fans to find you with built-in sitemaps and other SEO tools.
- You get faster load times, and less lag time.
- They give you enterprise‑grade security that’s always on.
- Install your favorite themes and plugins.
- Live Chat & Email Support
- Help and support when you need it — through email and live chat.
- Get a global content delivery network.
- Get access to all premium themes, many of which were designed with businesses in mind.
- You can apply to take part in the successful WordAds advertising network, the easiest way to earn money with your website.
What are the Plans and Pricing at WordPress.com?
All these best WordPress hosting plans include 1-click WordPress installs, tools for optimizing speed and performance, a team of experts knowing its maintenance requirements on hand.
Here is the list of plans
You can start with Free hosting which does not give you premium features but is great for a blogger just beginning to learn the nuances of hosting. You get a storage space of 3GB and access to dozens of free themes.
Blogger – $3
This plan is best for Bloggers and comes with a .blog domain. You have access to only email support. Advanced design customization is available at a basic level. You have access to dozens of free themes and 6 GB storage space.
Personal – $5
This is best for Personal Use with the following features
- Jetpack Essential Features
- Free Domain for One Year
- Email & Live Chat Support
- Dozens of Free Themes
Premium – $8
This is their most popular plan and is best for Freelancers. You can build a professional site with everything needed to design, edit, and control your content. Features include all Personal plans + Unlimited Premium Themes + Advanced Design Customization. You also have marketing and monetization tools.
Business – $25
Ideal for Small Businesses, you can power your business with a professional design, Google Analytics, and live support. You also get business-class features like
- Get Personalized Help
- Install Plugins
- Upload Themes
eCommerce – $45
This option is best for hosting Online Stores and comes with all the features included in the Business Plan with unlimited bandwidth along with advanced e-commerce features like Accept Payments in 60+ Countries
- Integrations with Top Shipping Carriers
- Unlimited Products or Services
- eCommerce Marketing Tools
The direct customers post testimonials with their correct identity so there’s no room for manipulation. All of them have very good things to say about WordPress hosting.
With WordPress.com hosting, you can use numerous features like social media syndication, sharing buttons, SEO tools, to increase your traffic and monitor your growth. You can also start with $100 in ad credits and get support from experts 24/7 through email or live chat. They ensure your site will always be available and secure with automatic backup. Anti-spam protection is built into every WordPress.com site. This is one web hosting which you would love to continue.